Summer can be a busy travel time. Since having children, gone are the days of grabbing the toothbrush, a change of clothes and some gas money, hopping in the car and driving off.
It’s nice to travel light, but remembering some key items that will make the trip simpler later is a valuable, learned skill.
These seven Lifekind products will simplify or enhance your traveling experience this summer, and they are all made in the USA!
1. Keep it simple with our super-clean Personal Care Travel Kit, available in lavender or unscented. It’s lightweight and designed to meet airlines’ carry-on luggage restrictions.
2. If car travel is in your plans, be ready with an Organic Cotton Travel Pillow or two. Your passengers will thank you later.
3. Keep an Organic Chenille Throw in your car all summer (along with the Travel Pillow), because you never know when you’ll need to wrap up after cooling down, at the beach for example. I like to keep a blanket in my car year round.
4. If baby is in tow, you’ll need a Wool Moisture Protector Pad to protect guest beds. The 25×30” Puddle Pad is just the right size for travel, and will slip under any mattress pad and sheet.
5. For bathing those babies at home or away, the Bath Ball Dechlorinator will remove over 90% of the chlorine in the bath. Just swirl it around in the water before your child gets in.
7. Grab your favorite pillow on the way out the door. Don’t forget a camera, water bottle and healthy snacks, and you’ll be good to go.