- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- 3” supporting core made from certified organic pure natural rubber
- Replaces the uncomfortable, chemical-filled mattresses that come with most pull-out sofas
- Covered on both sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Great certified organic mattress for kids or guests
- Provides an almost motion-free sleeping experience
- Available in firm
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Depth: Approximately 4”
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
- Handmade in the USA
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend the just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
not really "firm" Review by Holly
I bought this mattress to add a second layer to my 20-year old (and still wonderfully firm) Lifekind "Euro" mattress, which had compressed a bit after two decades. The mini-Euro is not nearly as firm as the full-size Euro, but I think that's probably what you want if you're buying this for a sofa-bed, so that it can fold up. (Posted on 10/25/16)
Place of ultimate comfort Review by Mary
Lifekind's Organic Mini Euro combined with the organic wooly topper, organic sheets and pillow cases and organic buckwheat pillows has turned our once chemical-laden cabover camper into into a place of ultimate comfort, luxury, and true peacefulness. This allows us to travel for around 12 weeks per year without worry, climbing and hiking to our heart's content. (Posted on 2/18/15)
Write Your Own Review
I've found that sofa bed Queen dimensions are 60"W x 72"L. However, the dimensions stated for this sofa bed mattress in a Queen size are the same as that for standard Queen beds (60"W x 80"L). Is this correct, or does your sofa bed mattress come in the smaller, sofa bed dimensions for a Queen (60"W x 72"L)?
Hi Savannah, the standard size for a queen-sized sofa bed tends to be the same as a regular queen -- 60 x 80 -- but if you have a frame that needs a different size, we are happy to accomodate it. Just ask.
Is the width given for the twin the actual sofa width, or the mattress width?
The dimensions given are for the mattress. Since the sofa is not included, so we do not provide dimensions for that item.