- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
- Budget-friendly certified organic natural rubber mattress for kids
- The perfect transition bed
- Covered on both sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Comes in firm, and is flippable
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Depth: Approximately 4" thick
- Size: Twin (38x75")
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on certified organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Worth the investment Review by Green gal
I highly recommend this mattress!!!! I bought two of these mattresses for my children over seven years ago and I couldn't be happier. They still sleep on them and they look like new. I did purchase a wool mattress pad to protect them. (Posted on 3/24/15)
Write Your Own Review
Does the Youth Bed include BOTH a mattress and bed as shown in the photo?
The youth bed is just the mattress.
No, just the mattress.
Does this mattress need to be on a slat frame or is a solid piece underneath ok?
We recommend a slatted foundation for any of our mattresses. This is for the sake of ventilation... we give off almost a pint of moisture as we sleep and that moisture can lead to mold/mildew issues if it is not able to escape the mattress. You may either use this mattress with our Upholstered Wood-slat Foundation or else with a slatted-platform bed frame with a slat spacing of somewhere between 2 and 3 inches.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $1,916.00
Price From: $99.00