- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
- Budget-friendly certified organic natural rubber mattress for kids
- The perfect transition bed
- Covered on both sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Comes in firm, and is flippable
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Depth: Approximately 4" thick
- Size: Twin (38x75")
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on certified organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Worth the investment Review by Green gal
I highly recommend this mattress!!!! I bought two of these mattresses for my children over seven years ago and I couldn't be happier. They still sleep on them and they look like new. I did purchase a wool mattress pad to protect them. (Posted on 3/24/15)
Write Your Own Review
Does this mattress need to be on a slat frame or is a solid piece underneath ok?
We recommend a slatted foundation for any of our mattresses. This is for the sake of ventilation... we give off almost a pint of moisture as we sleep and that moisture can lead to mold/mildew issues if it is not able to escape the mattress. You may either use this mattress with our Upholstered Wood-slat Foundation or else with a slatted-platform bed frame with a slat spacing of somewhere between 2 and 3 inches.
Is this Talalay Latex? Or is it Dunlop Latex? If neither, which method has been used to make the latex in this mattress (the Talalay or the Dunlop)?
All our mattresses are made with Dunlop latex exclusively, which carries a GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certification.
We use Dunlop only in our mattresses, because there is a certification that exists for it (but not for the Talalay, yet). The Dunlop latex is certified according to the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOTS).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $1,796.25
Price From: $128.00