- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- 6" supporting core of certified organic pure natural rubber
- Ideal for sleepers of different weights and statures who share a bed or for those who prefer a medium-firm to firm organic mattress
- Quilting: GOTS-certified organic wool with GOTS-certified organic cotton knit cover fabric
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Made in the European style
- Firmness: Medium-Firm
- Surface: Flat
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- No syntehtic fire retardants
- Suitable for use on an adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 7”
- Handmade in the USA
- All sales are final. Sorry, no returns or exchanges on clearance items.
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Is the frame included?
No, just the mattress.
what is difference between euro knit and euro?
The main difference is the mattress shell: the Euro is covered in a cotton sateen fabric, whereas the Euro Knit is covered in a knit cotton fabric (both are certified organic). Also, the Euro is available in several different firmness options, whereas the Euro Knit is available in just the medium-firm option.
All sales are final. Sorry, no returns or exchanges on clearance items.