- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
Our new queen Lassen certified organic mattress represents Lifekind’s plushest introduction to the line. It offers springiness without springs, and a comfort level we have never offered before.
Ideal for side sleepers, especially, the Lassen — with its sculpted surface unique-density natural rubber core and 3.5" pillow top provides a super-soft feel. (Warning: This mattress may make you want to turn off your snooze alarm one too many!)
The Lassen is a medium-plush 10.5” sculpted-surface pillow-top mattress made with GOLS-certified organic rubber latex. It starts with a 6” core of supportive medium-firm latex covered in our signature certified organic cotton-and-wool quilting. A removable two-sided pillow top (3 1/2” deep) — also made of GOLS-certified organic rubber latex — is then placed on the mattress. The pillow top is made with two surface options: our exclusive sculpted surface on one side, and a flat surface on the other. This provides sleepers with maximum comfort and flexibility. The pillow top is then covered with our signature certified organic stretch knit cotton-and-wool quilting.
- This certified organic mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper-respiratory breathing difficulties
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Depth: Approximately 10.5”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.