Enter into a vertical cascade of spray. Seventy jets envelop your entire body, invigorating, rejuvenating, and moisturizing the pores of your skin like the pure water of a spring rain. This stainless steel, deluxe RAIN shower filter features a wafer-thin extra-wide shower head that delivers purified, chlorine-free water with every shower. Included is an easy-to-adjust stainless steel sure-grip extension arm that is guaranteed to lock into place after adjusting to any desired height and angle.
- All-metal deluxe filter
- Easy installation (no tools necessary)
- Removes up to 98% of chlorine & vapors
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, iron oxides (rust water), odors, and traces of heavy metals
- Patented high-performance filtration media: copper-zinc, Chlorgon™ (mineral salts), and tourmaline
- Filtration media inhibits growth of bacteria, fungus, and mold inside the filter
- Helps pH-balance and soften water
- Reduces scale build-up on tiles and glass
- Replaceable 6-month cartridge for optimum performance
- Showerhead has an extra-wide 10-inch diameter
- 9-inch stainless steel extension arm
- Easily adjusts to all heights and angles
You say the showerhead is stainless steel but the nozzles don't look like stainless steel. What are the nozzles on the head made from?
While the showerhead itself (the disk-shaped piece) is stainless steel, the "nozzles" that the water spouts out of are rubber.
Do you sell a replacement filter cartridge? If so, how much does it cost? Is this product NSF certified?
Yes, we do sell the replacement filter... it is listed on our website as follows: Replacement Filter for Oxynator and Stainless Steel Deluxe RAIN Shower Filter. It is listed at $29. Yes, it is NSF certified.
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.