- Flat-surface, certified organic natural rubber latex mattress topper
- Adds moderate, supportive softness
- Contours superbly to the body, keeping the spine straight and significantly reducing pressure-point discomfort
- Constructed with the same pure GOLS-certified organic rubber latex we use in our certified organic mattresses
- Covered on one side with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of certified organic wool and GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Approximately 2.5” deep
- Handmade in the USA in our Eco-Factory™
- Meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard for low chemical emissions and LEED eligibility
Please call 1-800-284-4983 to speak with one of our Product Specialists for more information.
Certified Organic Bed Toppers Care
To protect the surface from soiling and stains, we recommend covering all our pillow tops with our Flannel Mattress Pad. Use a nontoxic spot cleaner, if necessary. Pillow tops are not washable.
Love it! Review by Alisa
This product is well named -- it's like sleeping on a cloud. It makes our overly firm mattress just perfect. It's just right -- not super, super soft. Both my husband and I are sleeping much better. And so important to know that it is all natural and organic -- for our health and for the planet. Thank you! (Posted on 2/26/16)
Comfortable and durable Review by Bad News Bear
Excellent product! Still in great shape after 7 years of use. I love lifekind products and have had nothing else that compares to the quality of their products. (Posted on 8/3/15)
Write Your Own Review
I currently have a Eastern King size Cloud Pillow Top. Can I order the natural-rubber latex center ONLY, then place it in my own double-stitched quilted cover. If so, how much would the latex cost?
We do not sell the natural-rubber core separately for any of our products. Thank you for asking, though!
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.