- Innerspring certified organic mattress combined with the cushioning of certified organic natural-rubber layers
- Traditional Bonnell-style spring assembly with 2” certified organic natural-rubber layer beneath each surface
- Ideal for sleepers of different weights and statures who share a bed or for those who prefer a medium-firm to firm organic mattress
- More “cushiony” than the Traditional organic mattress
- Standard two-sided Combo has natural-rubber layers under the surface on both sides; in No-Flip is under the surface on one side only
- Firmer and less “springy” than the one-sided version
- Choice of coil counts designed to match the needs of the sleeper(s)
- Internally hand-tufted to prevent shifting and minimize body impressions
- Heavy-duty side support springs reinforce the edges
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOT-certified organic wool and cotton
- Medium-to-firm feel
- Use either version with our Wood-Slat Foundation for a firmer, more stable feel, or our Box-Spring Foundation for a softer feel with more “bounce"
- Approximately 10” deep for Standard, 9” for No-Flip
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Does this mattress provide an "almost motion-free" experience? Does this mattress develop body impressions? How often does this mattress require turning?
No, this mattress doesn't provide an "almost motion-free" experience, being that it has an innerspring core offering more bounce than an all natural rubber mattress. Eventually all mattresses will develop a body impression but the softer the materials, along with several subjective factors (ie: size of sleeper, sleeping patterns, length of time in bed each day), including if a mattress can be rotated AND flipped, and how often one does that, will effect the amount of impression taken. This mattress should be alternately flipped and/or rotated, every 6 months.
What are the dimensions of the twin and king mattresses, respectively? I currently have a twin rubber mattress that I got from you guys about 11 years ago. I love it! I would like to upgrade to a King size bed and was thinking I could just get another twin and push them together into a King bed frame. Do you reckon this would work? Thank you!
A twin-sized mattress is 38 x 75, and a king-sized mattress is 76 x 80, so two twins together would be the right fit from side to side, but would leave a 5" gap at the foot of the bed. Two twin-xl mattresses *would* fit, however, since they are 38 x 80 in length.