- This certified organic mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- Three 3” layers of certified organic natural rubber in firm/soft/firm with sculpted layers on top and bottom
- Unique five-zone sculpted surfaces reduce pressure-point discomfort
- Open-channel construction provides superior air circulation
- The “best of both worlds,” with a unique “soft-yet-firm” feel
- The perfect “bridge” between the firmer Euro and the softer Trio
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Depth: Approximately 10”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Twin (38x75") • Twin XL (38x80") • Full (54x75") • Queen (60x80") • E King (76x80") • Cal King (72x84")
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
There are no product questions yet.