- This queen certified organic latex mattress is ideal for suffers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- 6" supporting core of pure natural rubber
- Ideal for sleepers of different weights and statures who share a bed or for those who prefer a medium-firm to firm organic mattress
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of Naturally Safer® pure wool and organic cotton
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Made in the European style
- Available in three densities: medium, medium-firm, and firm
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Suitable for use on an adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 7”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
There are no product questions yet.
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.