- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
- This certified organic latex rubber mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- 6” supporting core made from certified organic natural rubber
- Perfect for those looking for medium-firm to firm support with a softer feel on top
- 1/2” layer of medium-soft certified organic natural rubber sewn into the quilting on one side for unique “cushion quilting” feel; other side is like our regular Euro organic mattress, so sleepers can choose either side
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Available in three densities: Medium, medium-firm, and firm
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Suitable for use on adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 7”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Eastern King (78x80") • Cal King (72x84")
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
disappointed Review by Lin
After a month of having this mattress, I can still smell
a rubber smell. I was hoping there would be no smell by
now. It is a very well made mattress for sure. I got
the medium firm, and it feels super firm. Almost too
hard. I would have got soft/medium, If I had known this.
So I spent a lot of money on a mattress that was a real
disappointment. Not enjoying it at all. (Posted on 7/25/16)
back pain gone Review by Meg
My lower back pain is gone. Mind you my old mattress was 15 years old and I would wake up sunken into it ;) The Euro is extremely comfortable. I feel so much better about not breathing in toxins while I sleep. I am thrilled with my purchase. Thank you for all the outstanding customer support. (Posted on 11/1/15)
LOVE it! Review by DAVID
Got matt yesterday, arrived in great condition & LOVE it! (Posted on 4/22/15)
Love My Euro Review by Sylvia
I have had my Euro mattress for almost 10 years now. It is the raddest. (Posted on 12/17/13)
Write Your Own Review
How much does this mattress weigh? We are looking for a Queen that will be used in a murphy bed and have a weight requirement. Thank you!
Medium: 112 lbs.
Medium-firm: 115 lbs.
Firm: 133 lbs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $35.00