- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- Ideal for sleepers of different weights and statures who share a bed or for those who prefer a medium-firm to firm mattress
- More “cushiony” than the Traditional organic mattress
- Heavy-duty side support springs reinforce the edges
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Medium-firm feel
- Recommended for use with our organic Box-Spring Foundation
- Approximately 8” deep
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Twin (38x75") • Twin XL (38x80") • Full (54x75") • Queen (60x80") • E King (76x80") • Cal King (72x84")
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Does this mattress provide "almost motion-free" experience? Will this mattress develop body impressions? How often is it recommended to to turn this mattress?
Because this mattress has a spring core (more bounce), it doesn't offer an "almost motion-free" experience. Eventually all mattresses will develop a body impression but the softer the materials, along with several subjective factors (ie: size of sleeper, sleeping patterns, length of time in bed each day), including if a mattress can be rotated AND flipped, and how often one does that, will effect the amount of impression taken. The Sanora is not flippable but is on the firmer side. We recommend rotating it every 6 months.