• Our most budget-friendly twin xl natural rubber organic mattress
• Ideal for children or as a guest bed
• Filled with 6” of pure shredded natural rubber
• Hand-tufted with organic cotton felt and wool rosettes for a charming Old World look
• Layers of certified organic wool beneath the surface provide extra cushioning and natural flammability protection
• Provides an almost motion-free sleeping experience
• Medium-firm feel
• Body impression can be “patted out” for long mattress life
• Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
• Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
• Available in twin and twin extra-long only
• Depth: Approximately 7”
• Handmade in the USA
• 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
• 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Test For Sensitivity With Our Free Samples.
We will be pleased to send you samples of our mattress materials without charge prior to your mattress or bedding purchase, as we do not warrant our products for individual allergic reactions or sensitivities. Your Lifekind® mattress is made in a truly pure environment. Our production staff doesn’t wear fragrance, nor do they smoke, and no chemically based product comes through our door. Therefore, there is no chance that our premises or your mattress or bedding can become contaminated.
Lifekind® organic mattresses are handmade to order, and your mattress can generally be shipped in less than 10 days.
Our Product Specialists can tell you about all your delivery options and give you a precise freight–cost estimate.
There are no product questions yet.
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.