- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
- An ideal certified organic mattress for kids or as a guest bed
- Filled with 6” of certified organic pure shredded natural rubber
- Hand-tufted with rosettes made of GOTS-certified organic cotton felt and GOTS-certified organic wool for a charming Old World look
- Layers of certified organic naturally safer pure wool beneath the surface provide extra cushioning and natural flammability protection
- Provides an almost motion-free sleeping experience
- Medium-firm feel
- Body impression can be “patted out” for long mattress life
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Available in twin (38x75") and twin extra-long (38x80") only
- Depth: Approximately 7”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Amazing bed Review by Elizabeth
We bought this bed for my 3 year old who has a lot of environmental allergies. It is, hands-down, the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. (Posted on 1/13/16)
Lovely! Review by Hayley
We purchased two of these in Twin XL; one for our guest room, and the other for our toddler to begin transitioning from co-sleeping into his own bed in his own room.
My husband and I have taken many naps on this mattress and it's lovely!
It's long enough to stretch out on, and the hand tufts actually provide a comfortable textured sleeping surface. (Posted on 9/9/15)
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.