- Certified organic Innerspring mattress
- Traditional Bonnell-style spring assembly
- Choice of coil counts designed to match the needs of the sleeper(s)
- Internally hand-tufted to prevent shifting and minimize body impressions
- Heavy-duty side support springs reinforce the edges
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Medium to medium-firm feel
- Recommended for use with our organic Box-Spring Foundation
- Approximately 8” deep
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Morning. I have a organic mattress that I bought else where. It is so lacking in the cotton filling that I had to purchase a topper to be able to sleep on it. My question is. Do you add enough cotton filling to yours over the coil springs so that a side sleeper can sleep comfortable. I am looking to purchase a new mattress but I don't want to have one that is to hard that you cannot get comfortable on it? I wake up still with a back ache because the mattress is to hard. Thank you Debbie
Our Traditional Innerspring has a "cotton sandwich" consisting of organic cotton batting layered between organic cotton canvas, above and below the innersprings to help give a more even feel. Being a natural fiber, cotton will compress by about half over time and does get firmer with the compression. In general, the organic latex mattresses and pillow tops are recommended for pressure point relief; however, if this is not an option for you we are glad to assist with a personalized consultation by phone to better suit your specific needs.
Is this a flip-able mattress?
Yes, it is flippable.
Yes! This is a two-sided (flippable) mattress!