- The Wool Topper is our most economical pillow-top option
- 1.5” of long-staple certified organic pure wool
- Adds a bit of softness, but without the full depth of the Wooly
- Wool provides superior temperature-control and moisture-wicking properties
- Covered in GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric
- Will take a body impression, with time
- Hand-tufted and tied for maximum loft
- Should be fluffed and turned, like a wool pillow
- Approximately 1.5” deep
- Meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard for low chemical emissions and LEED eligibility
- Handmade in the USA in our Eco-Factory™
Please call 1-800-284-4983 to speak with one of our Product Specialists for more information.
Wool Mattress Topper Care
Regular sunning and airing is the best way to care for our wool pillow tops. To protect the surface from soiling and stains, we recommend covering all our pillow tops with our Flannel Mattress Pad. Use a nontoxic spot cleaner if necessary. Pillow tops are not washable.
great for snuggly child Review by DB
Got this to top my 9-year-old's latex mattress, which felt too firm to him. He loves it and says his bed is much more comfortable. He's also one who gets hot in bed, so I am hoping he also finds wool's cooling effects lovely when summer comes. (Posted on 1/19/16)
Quite a treat Review by tree
I got this pillow top after finally replacing my decades old futon with a new one. The comfort was just not there until I added the wooly topper. It's not like sleeping on a pillow, but it is just right for my tired and often sore body. (Posted on 10/30/14)
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.