- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
• Simple, clean lines for those seeking a low-profile bed
• Takes the place of a wood-slat foundation
• For use with a mattress only
• Made of U.S.-grown, sustainably grown and harvested solid ash hardwood
• Handcrafted to withstand years of heavy use
• Made without pressboard, particleboard, plywood, veneers, formaldehyde resin, or other man-made materials
• Natural mineral pigments are free of formaldehyde
• Available in Unfinished, Clear, and Cinnamon (wood samples available)
• Water-based polyurethane can take a few weeks to outgas
• Unfinished style is ready to accept any finish you choose without sanding or other preparation
• Platform where mattress sits is 13” from floor
• Total height is 16” from floor to top of bed rails
• Slats are 2.5” apart
• Outside measurement: Twin 43.5x78" • Full 58.5x78" • Queen 64.5x83" • E King 83x80.5" • Cal King 87x76.5"
UNDERBED DRAWERS (OPTIONAL)
• Provide convenient underbed storage
• Formaldehyde-free hardboard bottoms
• Free-rolling casters
• Outside dimensions: 36.75"w x 11.75 "h x 21"d
• Inside dimensions: 35”w x 10”h x 19”d
Please allow approximately four weeks for delivery. We will match prices with other retailers offering the exact item at a lower price for up to two weeks after your invoice date.
Please call 1-800-284-4983 so that one of our Product Specialists can provide you with pricing and a shipping quote to your location.
About Our Solid Ash Furniture...
Ash is an ideal hardwood for furniture construction. Our sturdy beds are made of solid American ash and handcrafted of the highest quality to withstand years of heavy use. They are made with nontoxic materials and do not contain any pressboard, particle board, or other man-made materials. The light, natural wood is beautiful without any finish (choose the "Unfinished" option), but is also available in two low-VOC finishes: Clear and Cinnamon. Samples are available for all three options. Easy to assemble. Made in the USA. Our finishes are created with natural mineral pigments free of formaldehyde. However, we do use water-based polyurethane, which can take a few weeks to outgas. Our unfinished style comes ready to accept any finish you choose without sanding or other preparation.
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.