- 100% certified organic cotton duvet cover
- 300-thread-count sateen
- Family farmers grow the organic cotton as part of a project that is both Fair Trade and certified organic, produced under the standards of Control Union Certifications (Netherlands), GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), and ECOCERT
- Closes on one end with coconut-shell button
- Available in plain or pleated
- Pleated duvet cover constructed with invisible button closure on bottom that folds to the inside 5 vertical pleats at 12-inch intervals
- Shams sold separately
Twin (68x86") Backorded - call to order
Full/Queen (86x86") Backorded - call to order
The following items are Out of Stock: Plain Duvet Covers
Very Nice Product Review by pharmdstp
The look and feel of this duvet is very nice. (Posted on 2/26/16)
Write Your Own Review
Washing instruction for the pleated version?
The pleated duvet cover should be washed in warm water and tumble dried on low.
Hello. Does the duvet cover have a "flap" at the buttoned end to tuck in the edge of the comforter? (Is that what the "hidden button" reference means?) We're trying to figure out if the comforter will be "protected" at the buttoned end, or will it be slightly exposed at the buttoned end? Thanks
Our duvet cover doesn't have a flap to hide the buttons; rather, the "hidden button" reference is to the fact that the buttons are concealed inside the cover, facing inward, when buttoned. This has the effect of sleepers not being able to feel the buttons when in use.
Thank you for writing, and wishing you the best of health!
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.