- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- 6" supporting core of certified organic pure natural rubber
- Ideal for sleepers of different weights and statures who share a bed or for those who prefer a medium-firm to firm organic mattress
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Made in the European style
- Available in three densities: medium, medium-firm, and firm
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Suitable for use on an adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 7”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Eastern King (76x80") • Cal King (72x84")
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
How does this mattress ship? We would like a king-size but have a narrow staircase. Does it come compressed in boxes? Do any of your mattresses? (We'd most like an innerspring, but those almost never come compressed in boxes so might not fit.)
The Euro ships flat in a big mattress shaped box. It is very flexible, however, so it can be taken out of the box to bend around corners (has a heavy-duty food-grade plastic bag wrapped around it). The Euro is probably the furthest from a spring mattress feel. We do have a pocket-coil innerspring mattress, called the Astar, that ships in individual smaller boxes, though. But, ultimately, we recommend you call us for a personal sleep consultation because we do have so many options which are all slightly or dramatically different! 1-800-284-4983
Description states "who prefer a medium-firm to firm organic mattress" I thought it had 3 firm levels, medium, medium-firm & firm? Is the entire latex a solid firmness and the same on both sides since this mattress is flip-able?
Great questions! If, at any point, you need further clarification, please don't hesitate to call our knowledgable Product Specialists at 800-284-4983 M-F. Yes, the core of the Euro is one piece in the specified firmness, making it flippable and feeling the same on both sides. The reason it represents a medium-firm to firm feel is because it is a lower profile mattress taking on the firmness of what's below it. Used on a Quilted Box-Spring it will be softer, yet many people place it on a slat-platform or Wood-Slat Foundation creating a firmer feel and less movement. Probably best explained as: if a small child sleeps on a medium Euro it will feel medium. If a 100 pound person sleeps on a medium Euro it will feel medium-firm. If a 200 pound person sleeps on a medium Euro it will feel firm, because of the firm support below it. We typically recommend a medium-firm or firm Euro for adults and they will add a pillow top for softness on the top if they need it. We usually recommend a medium-firm Euro for children as well, to make sure there's enough support while they are growing and their bones are developing. Feel free to call for a free in-depth personal consultation.