- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper respiratory breathing difficulties
- 6" supporting core of certified organic pure natural rubber
- Ideal for sleepers of different weights and statures who share a bed or for those who prefer a medium-firm to firm organic mattress
- Covered on all sides with our durable, double-stitched quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Made in the European style
- Available in three densities: medium, medium-firm, and firm
- Will not develop a significant body impression
- Needs to be turned and rotated only once or twice per year
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant
- Suitable for use on an adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 7”
- Handmade in the USA
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
Eastern King (76x80") • Cal King (72x84")
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
HELLO... Description states...6" core, total thickness 7"...what is in extra inch?
The extra inch is accounted for by the dense layer of wool that is quilted into the cotton cover fabric. The wool layer acts as our natural flame retardant (but has the added benefit of offering moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating properties).
How does this mattress ship? We would like a king-size but have a narrow staircase. Does it come compressed in boxes? Do any of your mattresses? (We'd most like an innerspring, but those almost never come compressed in boxes so might not fit.)
The Euro ships flat in a big mattress shaped box. It is very flexible, however, so it can be taken out of the box to bend around corners (has a heavy-duty food-grade plastic bag wrapped around it). The Euro is probably the furthest from a spring mattress feel. We do have a pocket-coil innerspring mattress, called the Astar, that ships in individual smaller boxes, though. But, ultimately, we recommend you call us for a personal sleep consultation because we do have so many options which are all slightly or dramatically different! 1-800-284-4983