- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Product Reviews
- Customer Questions
- Comfort Exchange & Returns
- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper-respiratory breathing difficulties, as well as people with fibromyalgia
- Five exclusive sculpted "sleep zones" reduce pressure-point discomfort while the open-channel-construction top layer increases air circulation
- Three 3” certified organic natural rubber layers make the mattress fully customizable
- Surrounded by a quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton that zips on three sides for easy assembly
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Click here to Learn how to choose the correct firmness
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- Exchange one or more layers without having to exchange the whole mattress
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Will not develop a significant body impression (needs to be rotated only once or twice per year)
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant / metal-free
- Suitable for use on adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 10"
- Handmade in the USA
Twin (38x75”) • Twin XL (38x80") • Full (54x75") • Queen (60x80”) • E King (76x80”) • Cal King (72x84”)
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
Best Sleep Ever Review by Mel
I bought my mattress almost ten yers ago. Back then, it was called "The Organipedic." It is the most comfortable sleep I've ever known. If I ever have to get another mattress, it will be the Trio. I sleep well enough on other mattresses, but it is this "Trio" that gives me the best sleep. I have some arthritis and bursitis--I never feel any aches or pain when I awaken. I am well rested and refreshed. (Posted on 9/6/16)
the best mattress money can buy Review by Yorkey N.
Our new Trio mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. Ordering it was easy, and the people at Lifekind are quite possibly the nicest people you'll ever talk to. This bed is the best investment I have ever made. I used to wake up with numb fingers that has now completely stopped, and my fiance acute migraines are now much less frequent. Overall, if you can afford it, this is the best mattress money can buy: good for you, good for the environment, and if you live in the Bay Area, it's made locally in Grass Valley. (Posted on 5/6/15)
princess bed Review by Kathy
I had to write and let you know how much we love our mattress. We call it our 'princess bed' -- the only thing wrong with it is that it's so comfortable, we don't want to get up in the morning! :) If only we'd known how wonderful it was, we would have found a way to afford it long ago. My husband hasn't experienced his sleep-apnea symptoms since it arrived, and his arthritis is much improved. We are waking up happy. To have him not hurting is such a blessing. (Posted on 5/5/15)
Great nights! Review by Max
I never would have thought that I would be anything but "sticker shocked" when, after a couple of weeks, my wife gingerly told me that our new mattress had cost over $2,000.00. There were no words to communicate my disbelief, except "are you kidding?". Well, fast forward 6 years, and I am still in disbelief-I never imagined such a comfortable mattress existed-just incredible. It is still like new and in spite of loving to lie on it, it is easy to get up from. There is never an uncomfortable position. Just incredible. (Posted on 4/22/15)
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$99.00As low as: $4.00
Price From: $42.00
Price From: $128.00