- This certified organic latex mattress is ideal for sufferers of hay fever, asthma, or upper-respiratory breathing difficulties, as well as people with fibromyalgia
- Five exclusive sculpted "sleep zones" reduce pressure-point discomfort while the open-channel-construction top layer increases air circulation
- Three 3” certified organic natural rubber layers make the mattress fully customizable
- Surrounded by a quilted cover of GOTS-certified organic wool and cotton that zips on three sides for easy assembly
- Finished mattress certified to GOLS (the Global Organic Latex Standard) by Control Union
- Click here to Learn how to choose the correct firmness
- 90-Day Comfort Exchange on organic mattresses
- Exchange one or more layers without having to exchange the whole mattress
- 20-year limited warranty, and meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard
- Provides an almost motion-free organic sleeping experience
- Will not develop a significant body impression (needs to be rotated only once or twice per year)
- Mold-, mildew-, and dust-mite resistant / metal-free
- Suitable for use on adjustable bed frame
- Depth: Approximately 10"
- Handmade in the USA
Twin (38x75”) • Twin XL (38x80") • Full (54x75") • Queen (60x80”) • E King (76x80”) • Cal King (72x84”)
Give us a call at 1-800-284-4983 so one of our friendly Product Specialists can recommend just the right organic mattress and firmness for you.
Shipping charges are based on level of service and location. We will call with a quote before your order is processed.
Click on an icon for more information about our independent third-party certifications:
There are no product questions yet.