- Our fluffiest pillow top
- 3” of long-staple certified organic wool
- Similar to the feel of a featherbed, but with superior temperature-control and moisture-wicking properties
- Wool provides superior temperature-control and moisture-wicking properties
- Covered in GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric
- Hand-tufted for maximum loft
- Will take a body impression, with time
- Should be fluffed and turned, like a wool pillow
- Approximately 3” deep
- Meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard for low chemical emissions and LEED eligibility
- Handmade in the USA in our Eco-Factory™
Organic Wool Mattress Topper Care
Regular sunning and airing is the best way to care for our wool pillow tops. To protect the surface from soiling and stains, we recommend covering all our pillow tops with our Flannel Mattress Pad. Use a nontoxic spot cleaner if necessary. Pillow tops are not washable.
What is the length of the XL Twin?
Hi! My husband and I are totalLy enjoying our wooly topper. So delicious to sleep on. What are the general care instructions for it? Also, how often should we air it out and fluff it? Do you think there's anything we can do to help it keep it's original fluffiness or will it inevitably harden up as one topper did that we bought from another company a long time ago. We are Lifekind fanatics now. :—) thanks so much for your time.
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Wooly pillow-top and thank you for your excellent question! The wool will compress with time, so the more frequently you rotate your pillow-top, the longer it will maintain its softness. We recommend "fluffing" it every time you change the sheets and allowing direct sunlight to freshen it up, as needed. Enjoy!
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.