- Our fluffiest pillow top
- 3” of long-staple GOTS-certified organic wool
- Similar to the feel of a featherbed, but with superior temperature-control and moisture-wicking properties
- Wool provides superior temperature-control and moisture-wicking properties
- Covered in GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric
- Hand-tufted for maximum loft
- Will take a body impression, with time
- Should be fluffed and turned, like a wool pillow
- Approximately 3” deep
- Meets the GREENGUARD® product emission standard for low chemical emissions and LEED eligibility
- Handmade in the USA in our Eco-Factory™
Organic Wool Mattress Topper Care
Regular sunning and airing is the best way to care for our wool pillow tops. To protect the surface from soiling and stains, we recommend covering all our pillow tops with our Flannel Mattress Pad. Use a non-toxic spot cleaner if necessary. Pillow tops are not washable.
So the picture doesn't really show Regular sheets on the bed but I'm assuming you still put regular sheets on the bed. Is that correct and I have a king size bed and I sleep alone in my usually pretty much in the middle only would it be okay to just order a queen-size if I considered ordering this or would I still have to get full king size
Yes, you would want to use sheets, as usual. It is best to treat the Wooly as an extension of the mattress (so any protective pads you would use on your mattress would ideally go on top of your Wooly, as well). If your fitted sheets are not deep enough to fit over everything without squishing it, you can simply use two fitted sheets (one to cover the mattrss and one to cover just the Wooly). Also, there is no reason that you culdn't order a Queen pillow-top, if you really only sleep in the middle of the bed!
What is the length of the XL Twin?
Our mattresses are eligible for our 90-Day Comfort Exchange. Call for details!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
With the exception of our mattresses, pillow tops, and custom orders, any item can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit of the item cost, as long as the product is received unused, and in its original packaging. Our pillows can be returned if you do not open or remove their sanitary-seal packaging. Please call 800-284-4983 for a return authorization number and instructions. No returns can be processed without a return authorization number. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.